Tuesday 14 October 2014


Download gta 3 android sd data highly compressed to 0.6 mb

 

I know that you all have played gta 3 in your pc and you want it for your android phone. And also you have tried to get that, ya I know that its size is more than 600 files (data files) so I decided to highly compress it so that you can play and download it saving your data. 
Gta 3 is a great presentation by rock star company. And its played all over the world with super missions added. I have compressed it using 7zip in only 0.6 mb (677 kb).
I have only provided sd data files of this game you can download the apk from any website which you know. Just 8now I am not in mood to write more so download gta 3 data files highly compressed to 0.6 mb from the below provided link.
Extract it using 7zipper or B1free archiever and copy the folder in   Sd card> android.
HOW TO PLAY GTA 3 IN ANDROID
  • Download gta 3 apk from google and install it. As I have not provided you the apk.
  • Then extract the datafiles of gta 3 downloaded trom above link using 7 zip from pc and 7 zipper from android.

  • Copy the folder in the following directory

  • SDCARD > GAMELOFT > GAMES

  • After that you can open the game.
  • Well if it ask for extra datafiles then download it as its size would be too less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets